Students planning for a career in Hospitality industry can opt for a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management.
The courses make the students competent for hospitality and tourism industry.
After completing 10+2 students can apply for the course. Selection Process involves an Entrance Test as well as Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction
- Aptitude for Service Sector
- IHMs (Institute of Hotel Management)
- Dr YSR National Institute of Tourism & Hospitality Management, Hyderabad
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Christ University, Bangalore
- IIHMs (International Institute of Hotel Management), Kolkata
- One of the best coaching centres in Eastern India.
- Well researched Study Material
- Regular Mock Tests followed by detailed analysis and doubt clearing sessions
- Specially designed Group Discussion and Personal Interview trainings