A Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications lays a foundation in the field of Media and Communication. It gives the students an insight into the fundamentals of mass media while giving them theoretical knowledge along with practical exposure.
Students who have completed their 10+2 can go for an undergraduate course in Mass Communications.
Students need to clear an Entrance Test, as well as Group Discussion and Personal Interview to get a seat.
- General Knowledge & Awareness
- Knowledge of Media
- Test of Creative Skills
- Data Interpretation
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication
- St Xavier's College, Kolkata
- St Xavier's College, Mumbai
- Christ University
- Sophia College for Women, Mumbai
- Manipal School of Communication
- One of the best coaching centres in Eastern India.
- Well researched Study Material
- Regular Mock Tests followed by detailed Analysis and doubt clearing sessions
- Specially designed Group Discussion and Personal Interview trainings